Visual Studio 2019 is one of the best developer friendly Integrated Development Environment (IDE) developed and maintained by Microsoft. Visual Studio can be used to develop a plethora of different applications such as Console Applications, Windows applications, Web application, Next-generation Internet of Things, Machine Learning applications and many more. The current version at the time of writing in Visual Studio 2019 and is available in three editions
- Community Edition: It is a free version and can be downloaded and used by any individual without worrying about licensing issues.
- Professional Edition: It is a commercial version and is used by an individual or small organization having less than 250 installations or having an annual revenue of 1 Million Dollars or less.
- Enterprise Edition: It is also a commercial version and is used by large organizations, the enterprise version contains additional features like IntelliTrace, .NET Memory Dump Analyzer, Snapshot Debugger, Live Unit Testing, Code Coverage, Xamarin Inspector and Profiler compared to its peer versions.
Click the link to download Visual Studio 2019 here
How to change the theme in Visual Studio 2019
Visual Studio 2019 come with 4 pre-installed themes they are: Blue, Light, Dark, and Blue with Extra Contrast. In order to change the theme the user needs to open Visual Studio Options Dialog, this can be done in the following two ways given below and from the Dialog, the user can select the Color Theme of his choice.
- Press Control + Q and type “Themes” in the text box and select “Change environment color themes” from the given option. This will open the Options Dialog.
2. Open Tools menu and select Options, this will open the Options Dialog, then select Environment node in it, and select “Color Theme” of your choice and click Ok.
Snapshot of all the themes are given below:
Curious user can create a new theme or modify existing Visual Themes using “Color Theme Editor” provided by Microsoft DevLabs [download here] or can download “Color Themes” Microsoft DevLabs [download here]
Visit Studio Styles to check 4000+ Color Themes for Visual Studio